Ponúkame tiež možnosť registrovať sa do databázy záujemcov o prácu on-line a náš pracovný tím Vás bude kontaktovať s aktuálnou ponukou práce.
Kategória: Ponuka_prace | Dátum pridania: 04. 12. 2018
Druh pracovného pomeru:
Trvalý pracovný pomer
Job, competence and responsibilities:
The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for all Supplier Quality activities of his relevant scope. He will support the development of Supplier Quality to the next level. He assures that right Quality will be delivered to support the whole value stream. Making sure the certification activities are carried out and support the harmonization of quality work in a process-oriented manner.
He has also a role in the escalation routine and will report functionally to the Director Quality EMEA. He will support the collaboration within Quality, contributes to standardization and drives the roll out of standards within his responsible area.
• He is the contact to supplier for quality relevant topics and will support the supplier development for quality.
• Implement the framework, governance and review processes to ensure quality is built into products, respecting EMEA and Global standards.
• Identify and plan improvement actions for quality work in collaboration with Product Development, Purchasing, Service and Compliance Organization.
• Support the standardisation within EMEA in collaboration with the Quality Manager for Systems and Processes.
• Drive and support specific projects in around quality improvement with attention to details and with strong focus on quality.
• Cross functional collaboration for e.g. FMEA, product development, risk analysis, product validation, APQP, PPAP, 7 Tools.
- working in a stable company
- the possibility of career growth
- Contemporary rewards
Personality prerequisites and skills
• Familiar with Quality methods, process oriented quality approach and problem-solving techniques.
• Strong analytical skills
• Deep experience in successfully managing international projects and convincing communication at all management levels
• Knowledge about Lean min. on basic level
• Familiar with MS Office, knowledge of ERP Systems and ERP Logic is a plus
- Fluent English, spoken and in writing
- German, Hungarian, Slovak is a plus
Gross wage - 2100 Eur or according to the candidate's experience!
In case of interest, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to future cooperation!
V prípade záujmu nás neváhajte kontaktovať vyplnením stručného kontaktného formulára a my vás budeme následne kontaktovať.
Alebo nás kontaktujte telefonicky, všetky naše kontaktné údaje a telefónne čísla nájdete na podstránke kontakt.